The All In One Computer Programming Bible
Do you want to learn and start programming within 24 hours?
Learning to write computer programs can be fun if you take up the right approach, and this is the objective of this book. This book provides a simple, easy-to-follow, and practically sound approach to computer programming.
These are topics many programming guides don’t cover, as they are assumed to be general knowledge to most developers. That is why this guide has been created. It is the ultimate primer to all programming languages.
Learn how to code step by step.
This book teaches computational and algorithmic thinking by taking very seriously one thing for granted – that the listener knows absolutely nothing about computer programming!
However, a word of advice for new learners is that you must listen to the book a couple of times to get a better understanding of the subject. This will help you transition from a novice to expert. The first time will help you form a foundation, which can be solidified by listening to it a second time.
Inside you will discover:
- The C++ programming language
- The C# programming language
- The Python programming language
- Working with the Java coding language
- How to be completely anonymous online like the pros
- How to keep yourself safe from being hacked
- Which tools the hackers use to crack passwords
- How you can use multiple tools to gather information with wireless hacking
- How to hack something or someone? (Laying down important ground rules)
- The most dangerous cyber security threats in 2018 – An in-depth look
- Advance hacking tips – The things to consider
- Raspberry Pi 3 – Model B hardware specifications
- Configuring Raspberry Pi
- Programming in Raspberry Pi
- Python programing: Working with loops in Python
دیدگاهتان را بنویسید